Tebbetts: Primary Rhinoplasty with DVD, 2e
This comprehensive guide gives you everything you need to confidently perform every aspect of primary rhinoplasty-from detailed analysis and operative planning algorithms to technical details of some of the world's most precise rhinoplasty techniques. In addition to learning from Dr. Tebbetts, a widely respected master in this field, you'll also be able to see him performing a variety of techniques on the bonus DVD. Plus, the DVD offers customizable patient consent forms, clinical practice documents, and more.
- Make the most effective critical decisions for every patient with state-of-the-art guidance on the logic and sequence of decisions and technique selection.
- Perform detailed clinical and photographic analyses and formulate effective operative plans using convenient decision support algorithms.
- Enhance patient understanding and improve recovery with detailed patient education materials and informed consent documents.
- Improve your results with tried-and-true techniques of non-destructive tip shaping and positioning.
- See exactly how to perform key techniques by watching step-by-step videos on the bonus DVD.
- Easily record clinical and operative data on your patients with a database in Microsoft Access format.
- Transfer decision support algorithms and clinical practice documents from the DVD to your computer for customization and use in your practice.
- Customize your patient instructions and informed consent forms as desired on your computer, then print them out as needed.
- Understand critical details of each surgical technique that determine success or failure.
Auflage: 2nd Edition Verlag: Mosby Erscheinungsdatum: 01/2013
Seiten: 656 pages ISBN-13: 978-0323041119