Baker: Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction: Text with DVD, 2e
Zeros in on the knowledge you need to achieve the best results for the full range of facial flap procedures; includes perspectives from otolaryngologists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and plastic surgeons, to help you take all of these considerations into account in treatment planning.
- Better understand the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of the skin so you can make the most effective clinical decisions.
- New authors, new procedures, and new cases make this book all you need to produce controlled, predictable, and aesthetically pleasing results.
- Watch clips of key surgical procedures from the book, including reconstructive surgery of the nose and lip, with the included DVD.
- Implement the latest techniques with new chapters on Paramedian Forehead Flaps and Management of Vascular Abnormalities
- Quickly address and treat any potential surgical complication with an expanded section on adjunctive surgery.
Auflage: 2nd Edition, Verlag: Mosby
Erscheinungsdatum: 09/2007, Seiten: 820 pages