Kuechel: Aesthetic Medicine: Growing Your Practice
The practice of medicine is big business--unique in its blend of medicine, service, and retail sales. In today's
competitive aesthetic market, providers of services must master the basic elements of running a business as well as develop a sound business model, respond to the challenges of a clinical
practice, and meet their goals for building a thriving practice with satisfied, loyal patients.
Aesthetic Medicine: Growing Your Practice includes:
- Fundamental business principles, tailored to the practice of aesthetic medicine
- Methods for establishing your brand and image
- Answers to the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How? of running a practice
- Strategies for marketing your practice to today's informed consumers
- Tactics for building traffic and referrals and for converting and retaining patients
- Narratives that underscore key precepts and applications
- Real-life case examples to help you avoid practice pitfalls
Whether you are starting an aesthetic practice or expanding your existing practice, you will find Marie Czenko Kuechel's book to be an indispensable resource that
you refer to time and again!
Marie Czenko Kuechel is the founder and president of Czenko Kuechel Consulting, Ltd., a firm providing consulting services to the industry and practitioners of aesthetic medicine. She has served the specialties and board-certified providers of plastic surgery and dermatology in patient education, media and practice development since 1992.
Verlag: QMP, Erscheinungsdatum 2009, Softcover
507 pages.ISBN: 978-1-57626-314-3